Faxomat from Germany has been kind enough to let us republish some pictures and info for his awesome Axis Flying Saucer.
Faxomat built this rather large German war machine from a Lindberg Area 51 UFO model using the following customizations.
* He started with the “Area 51” because he felt it looks like the Haunebu or Vril saucers.
* He imagines that the weapons on the underside can be dropped in an emergency.
* All of the the details on the surface are extra bits as the original model doesn't have any surface details.
* The tanker model is from Italerie.
* The structures the UFO lands on are part of railroad bridges.
* The following parts from 1/25 Panther Panzer (Academy Models): back ventilation grille, cockpit, ventilator fans.
* From a 1/35 Panzer 4 (Italerie): small hatches, viewing slots.
* The top weapon is from CMK (Kugelblitz alteration set for Panzer 4).
And of course we have some more pictures.
You can also find more pictures of this great custom: HERE.
Special Thanks to Faxomat for letting us bring you this cool custom, and to Udo77 for letting me know about it.
Happy gaming and keep your eyes on the skys.