I’ve been working on these for a while it took quite some time to create 100% original art and make sure they fit together right.
Our experimental tent rules:
- Tents block line of sight for infantry and ground vehicles.
- Infantry can enter the tent.
- Infantry in a tent have line of sight though all the windows.
- Infantry in a tent has Soft Cover.
- Tents may be destroyed by any “Flame Weapon” to do so attack the tent normally, rolling dice for the weapon’s “Tank Armor 1” stat column, if you roll any Hits the tent is burned and removed from play.
- A tent may be attacked by Flame Weapons whether or not it is occupied by an infantry squad. When attacking an occupied tent the attack does not target any squad inside it.
- A ground vehicle may enter a space occupied by an empty tent, when doing so the tent is destroyed and removed from play.
(Click the images for PDF versions of each style. You’ll be taken to the Google Documents site, and shown a Low Res Preview, be sure to use the “File” menu to the upper left to Download the Original full files.)
I’ll have some pictures of one of these on the board later, after I assemble one with the final art.
When printed (with no resizing) and assembled they should be almost exactly 3.5x3.5 inches and fit very well inside a DT square.
Side Note: I wasn’t feeing well over the weekend so I wasn’t able to get the new Axis zombies on film yet, but trust me they’re on the way.